Unity Gaming Services (UGS) is the single modular platform to help you build, launch, and manage your game. On July 13th, our developers and product team shared some examples of how UGS can be used to solve the challenges of building and operating live games. We covered:
- An overview of the UGS platform
- Player networking using Lobby and Relay
- GameOps with Economy, Remote Config, Cloud Code, and Cloud Save
- Player Engagement and Analytics
- Live Q&A with our product teams and developers
Get instant access to the bootcamp recording and find out how you can use UGS to build your next game.