Looking to create and deploy immersive AR, VR and MR experiences? We’ve got you covered.
In this collection of workshops from our Road to the Metaverse: Creator Series, Unity AR/VR experts Ben Radcliffe and Jerome Maurey-Delaunay – with 40 years of combined experience between them – dive into the skills you need to start building immersive extended reality (XR) experiences, using Unity’s tools.
- Let’s get real: An introduction to AR, VR, MR, XR and more
- Augmented reality: Bring digital objects into the real world
- Build immersive worlds in VR
Throughout each workshop you’ll learn a variety of skills that will enable you to better understand the technologies that enable AR, VR, and MR and build immersive XR applications. Happy learning!
In case you haven’t heard of Unity, it’s the top platform for creating content for AR and VR applications and offers multiplatform support for Meta Quest, Microsoft HoloLens, ARkit, ARcore, Magic Leap and much more. We were just named the most innovative VR/AR company on Fast Company’s annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Once you’re ready to get started on AR/VR projects, check out Unity Industry.
Description: Covers the available platforms, hardware, and workflows that empower creators to get started with XR.
- XR, explained - 5:20
- An overview of platforms, hardware, and ecosystem - 6:37
- Using assets and workflows for XR development - 22:14
Description: Dives into how to make rich, deeply engaging AR experiences where digital objects interact intelligently with the physical world.
- AR fundamental concepts - 10:58
- Placing digital assets in the real world - 19:42
- Creating an interactive user interface - 36:31
Description: Covers how to build immersive worlds, create a deeper sense of presence, and add interactions to breathe life into your VR experience.
- How to set up virtual objects within an environment - 6:24
- An introduction to locomotion systems - 13:03
- Creating hand interactions - 32:06