Get your copy of the engineering.com report commissioned by Unity: The Factory of the Future: How AI, XR and Real-Time 3D Are Shaping Manufacturing.
Featuring interviews with manufacturing, robotics and AI experts from Unity and The Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC), this insightful report explores how emerging technologies – including AI and machine learning, extended reality (AR, VR, MR), and real-time 3D software platforms – are poised to revolutionize every aspect of manufacturing facilities and factories.
Discover how key processes are improving with the help of intelligent and immersive technologies, including:
- Design and layout
- Optimization and simulation
- Industrial robots and robotics sim
- Operator training
- Worker safety and ergonomics
- Monitoring, guided maintenance and repair
- Factory re-configuration, updates and upgrades
- Quality assurance (QA)