Here it is, the ultimate Unity Gamedev Field Guide! We’ve created this 78 page handbook for experienced developers who are either new to Unity or returning from a long hiatus. This guide will help you jump-start your familiarity with the latest in Unity’s rich feature set and intuitive workflows and learn how to:
- Navigate the Unity Editor, the engine’s component-based architecture, and other key concepts
- Follow best practices for setting up your development environment with your preferred IDEs, source control system, and project settings
- Move from Java or C++ to C#
- Get the most out of Unity’s suite of artist tools and render pipelines
- Harness the Unity’s profiling, physics, and Input Systems features
This extensive guide will help save you hours of work over the coming days and weeks. Download the e-book for free, and keep it as a handy reference to help you build momentum making incredible games in Unity.