Water – in fish bowls, oceans, even downtown streets – is the star of Bossa Studios’s latest puzzler. See how Bossa artists and programmers created I Am Fish using the Unity High Definition Rendering Pipeline (HDRP) to refract and reflect light in a world of water and achieve stunningly realistic effects.
Combined with Unity’s various artist tools for in-Editor creation, their team improved collaboration, solved complex technical tasks, and rapidly iterated to produce their most powerful game yet.
Download this e-book to learn how Unity enabled Bossa Studios artists to:
- Create their most high-fidelity game to date using HDRP
- Prototype rapidly with ProBuilder, Polybrush, and Shader Graph
- Transition accurately between cameras with Cinemachine
- Configure spectacular water effects
- Design effects with millions of particles in complex simulations using VFX Graph