Get this new, in-depth guide, created with Unity’s technical artists, to learn how to harness the power of physically based lighting in the HDRP.
The HDRP in Unity 2020 LTS brings you improved tools for creating evocative, high-end lighting in your games. It represents a technological advance in Unity’s real-time rendering, allowing you to work with light just as it behaves in the real world.
Build game environments that transport your players to places, from the familiar to fantastical.
Download this e-book to learn:
- HDRP concepts, settings, cameras, and Volumes frameworks
- Exposure, modes, physical camera settings, and formulas
- Lights units, types, properties, and IES Profiles
- How to create natural-looking skyscapes by delving into the Physically Based Sky System
- How to fine-tune and modify your shadows, reflections, and real-time lighting effects to add even more depth to your scenes
- How to use the Rendering Debugger
- How to use ray tracing and post-processing
We welcome your feedback so please join the forum discussion and tell us what you think about the e-book