Created by an experienced Unity developer with input from Unity engineers and technical artists, this is our biggest guide ever for developing visual effects. The e-book provides a complete overview of how to use visual effects authoring tools in Unity to create any kind of effect: water and liquid, smoke, fire, explosions, weather, impact, magic, electricity – the only limit is your imagination.
Key topics you’ll learn about include:
- Using VFX Graph and its multi-level editing features
- Understanding VFX Graph flow logic
- Creating gameplay and interactivity with the Visual Effect component
- Producing particle systems, both with the Built-in Particle System and the VFX Graph
- Using Shader Graph and VFX Graph together
- Integrating pipeline tools and third-party software with Unity
We hope that this guide will help you fully leverage the benefits of Unity’s visual effects tools for your professional game development.