Mobile game revenues are expected to surpass $100 billion in 2022 – that’s 51% of the entire industry’s revenues. However, accessing this substantial market segment means overcoming complex development challenges and stiff competition.
Whether your studio is trying to create the next mobile megahit from the ground up, or bring iconic games to new mobile audiences, we’ve created this guide to help you. Gained from our experience helping thousands of studios launch mobile hits, the strategies and tactics in this guide will help you make the right decisions about the types of games to develop, the audiences you’ll target, and which marketing and monetization strategies to adopt.
Download this e-book to discover:
- The latest strategies and tactics from industry experts
- How to ensure a top-notch player experience that keeps audiences engaged
- Why rapid prototyping is essential, and how to know when to pivot
- How to optimize the player experience on each platform
- How to balance quality gameplay with technical limitations